Modernizations in Rimetea

1954 – Professor Pál Györbiró establishes the Ethnographic Museum in Rimtetea

1960 – 1962  – The road from Aiud to Buru is built and a local power plant provide energy for the houses in Rimetea

1965 – A cinema building is built in the village

1968 – Thelephony system is introduced in Rimetea

1969 – Coltesti and Rimetea are connected to the electricity grid